Dry Moly Lube is designed for applications servicing high temperatures and high pressure conditions. It micro-sized molybdenum disulfide formula burnishes into metal for excellent anti-seize & anti-friction properties. Use on bearings, pump assemblies, engine rebuilds, conveyors and more to extend the life of parts and reduce maintenance costs.
- Temperature Range: 110°F to 600°F.
- Chemically inert to water, oil, alkalies & many acids.
- Will not attract dust or dirt.
- Adheres to most materials.
- Greatly increases operating efficiency.