ROGO Fastener is a family-owned and operated business. We sell top-quality automotive primers and parts protectors, including a full line of zinc and oxide primers. Although most of our products are American-made, we may use a European distributor to get your primers and other chemicals to you faster.
How To Use Automotive Primer
Before using primer, make sure that you remove all rust, paint chips and fill any dents or dings. Once you finish this step, select the primer that suits your needs. We offer:
- Green and cold zinc primer for corrosion resistance
- Red oxide primer for parts exposed to sunlight
- Light gray primer for simple priming jobs and pearlized paints
- Molding tape primer to improve the adhesion of foam tapes
- Inter-weld primer to reduce corrosion during welding
- Metal parts protectors for long-term protection against corrosion.
We also offer primer packs for bigger jobs if you need more than one can.
When To Use Automotive Primer
It is important to know when you need a primer. You will need to prime any new or old bare metal. A primer will protect the metal and cause the paint to appear smoother and more cohesive. Using a good primer will also help to prevent fish eyes and other blemishes in the new coat of paint.
We are always happy to answer questions about our products and help you with your order. You can contact us at 845-692-7646,