Keep your metal tools, gears, locks, and nuts in excellent condition with regular use of penetrant spray. ROGO has developed a line of high-performance penetrating sprays to prevent damage caused by rust and corrosion.
Three Uses for Automotive Penetrating Spray
- Freeing stuck nuts and bolts - Rust easily accumulates in the treads of nuts and bolts causing them to get stuck. When you need to release a seized-up nut and bolt, penetrating spray breaks up stubborn rust to clear the treads for easy release.
- Loosening locks, chains, and tools - Any metal surface is susceptible to grime and rust build-up causing serious damage and malfunction for your tools, locks, and chains. If your key to your padlock does not work, or if your bike does not seem to be riding smoothly, rust can be the culprit. A high-performing spray penetrant breaks up pesky grime making clean-up easier to do.
- Preventing corrosion - Using a penetrant spray every few weeks on your metal tools, nuts, bolts, and locks can stop serious corrosion from occurring. Regular spray penetrant use keeps all your metal gear in excellent working condition and allows your tools to last a lifetime.
Automotive Spray Penetrants for Reliable Rust Protection
ROGO has developed a line of reliable penetrant sprays.
- Lightning Bolt Blaster - This concentrated copolymer penetrant is ideal for quickly loosening seized-up nails, bolts, and more.
- Foamy Rust Penetrant - This spray works great on frozen or rusted metal parts that can be difficult to access since the foamy formulation has minimal run-off.
- 4-Way Penetrant Special - This non-flammable, non-conductive formula is perfect for regular rust prevention.
At ROGO Fastener, we firmly believe in providing you with high-quality products. If you have any questions or comments about our penetrating sprays, feel free to contact us at 1-845-692-7646 or fill out our convenient online form. We are always happy to help.