Silicone Sprays & Compounds
Silicone sprays are effective lubricants for automotive and household uses. Silicone compounds are preferable to conventional oil lubricants because they are less damaging.
Automotive Uses for Silicone Sprays
Keeping a ROGO silicone spray in your garage offers many purposes.
- Lubricating car door locks, hinges, and levers - Silicone spray prevents your car doors from becoming squeaky.
- Easing seat belt release - If you notice that your seatbelts are not moving smoothly, silicone can make your seatbelt release easier.
- Maintaining elasticity of rubber parts - Cold seasons can cause rubber parts to dry up and crack. Silicone spray can lock in moisture and prevent breakage.
- Lubricating sunroof rails, seat tracks, and other moving parts - Silicone keeps the moving parts of your vehicle running smoothly.
Household Uses for Silicone Compounds
Silicone sprays have many applications for your home, too.
- Protecting cutting surfaces - Silicone spray extends the shelf-life of cutting boards and surfaces.
- Lubricating cutting tools - Similar to adding oil to knives, silicone prevents your cutting tools from dulling prematurely.
- Softening leather workwear and equipment - Silicone can help break in leather jackets or gym equipment.
- Waterproofing wooden tools - Spraying silicone compounds on your wooden tools can prevent water damage.
ROGO Silicone Sprays for You
ROGO has developed highly effective silicone sprays for both household and automotive uses.
- Auto Silicone Spray - This non-drying formula lubricates and protects all rubber parts to extend their shelf-life.
- Silicone Lubricating Compound - This heavy silicone grease re-conditions rubber and vinyl. You can use this for cables, fan belts, brake parts, and more.
Shop our online store today or call us at 1.845.692.ROGO with specific product questions.